Sunday, May 22, 2016

Full Moon and Mercury

I wanted to view Mercury in its glory. I was all jazzed. There was a light cool breeze and due to the full moon the area was lit naturally like a dim morning. The energy around us was palpable! How exciting!

I headed out to my usual viewing area with my beloved - and, and, and..... clouds. Lots, and lots of big marshmallowy clouds. Although the clouds were back-lit nicely we could not view a single light in the sky. No visible moon, or stars, and no Mercury. Herrrumph!

So, that's it. Lots of energy, and no viewing.

However - the end of the retrograde is awesome! I have had terrible almost debilitating head aches for several days, which is completely abnormal for me. All of my household's sleep has been 'off'. Also one of my children has been ill. Today, finally - no one in my home is ill and I have no head ache! I think I just need a good nap! Truth.

Wishing you all well my 'circle kittys'!
~Alette )0(




No comments:

Post a Comment