Sunday, May 22, 2016

Box of Shadows for May

Hey Circle Cats! (...that means you...)

I received my May Box of Shadows this week! I am still excited about finding that package in the mailbox. Yup! I especially enjoy the adventure of this surprise treat box. 


This remains true:
The facts: $40 per month, renews automatically, communication via email. Simple. 

What's inside this month?

This month I received five chime candles (pink, red, white, blue, yellow), a green "abundance" candle with glass cup holder and tip sheet, a sage smudge bundle, Jasmine incense, a garnet stone, a vile of anointing oil, a soapstone pentagram altar tile, and a carved sheesham wood spoon! 



I am jazzed about everything in the box. My two favorite things in this box are the wooden spoon with a carved pentagram and the pentagram tile! As you can see in the photo, these two things are really beautiful. I have a special affinity for the protection of the star! I wear them, have them, and draw them pretty much everywhere! So having these two pieces in the box are especially exciting for me. 

This months empty box has already been reused in a school project by my youngest child. It is now an artful part of a "Reading Robot".  I have likely mentioned this before - but the eco friendly packaging really floats my crunchy little boat! 

I will post about the June BoS surprise next month. C'mon, You know you are curious! X)


~Alette )0(



No comments:

Post a Comment