Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Month Two of Box of Shadows!

 Box of Shadows
Greetings!

So Jazzed! I received my second Box of Shadows via post! I can't describe the feeling of finding that package in the mailbox. I did not realize just how much I would look forward to the surprise of whats inside. I was so excited I just kind of tore into it - then I took a picture of the treasures inside! So far, I am enjoying this new adventure.

The facts: $40 per month, renews automatically, communication via email. Simple. 

What's inside this month?

I am just jazzed with this months box. It appears to be spring themed - which is just perfect! As you can see in the photo, there is a bundle of sage, some chime candles, Rose incense, a wooden incense plate, a rose quartz stone, a malachite bracelet, a large funky pentacle, a package of "Painless Moments"  loose tea and a tea ball. 

Ever the ecology sweetheart I recycle - my cat has decided this box, now empty- is destined to be his. I will post about the next BoS crate next month. Excitement! X)

Cats love boxes
Every kitty, ever, needs a good box or fifty!

Blessed Be~

Alette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment