Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I ♥ my cat.

I adore my Cat. Yes this little post is about my favorite fuzzy buddy - my beloved Skitty. 

At this very moment as I type this, 

He is draped across my thigh. 
His furry arms outstretched and limp. 
His breathing is steady and his body warm. 
His tail is slightly curled.
Occasionally he makes little sounds of contentment. 

In a moment he will stretch, and bound down to the floor in a beautiful single fluid motion. 
He will curl up at my feet, and wave his tail expressively as I speak to him-
 before going back to peaceful sleep. 

My cat is pure soft stripey joy with cute little ears and long whiskers. 

Yes, I adore my Skitty Cat. 


That cute little thing he does with one ear turned....♥

***

I wish you all good meaow for now, 
Alette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment